Wednesday 12 April 2017

Beauty Services at Your Doorstep with Vanity Cube!

Holla people!
Grooming is very important these days to enhance your personality. It helps you look good and feel good. There are so many facilities available these days to pamper ourself. Beauty gives you peace and also help you to look good. There are so many beauty parlors nearby and also high end salons. There are so many options from which we can choose.
Due to my hectic schedule, I hardly get time these days to go to salons and pamper myself. Weekends are like cleaning clothes and doing some other errands and spending some quality time with my family. So I thought of searching a salon which gives services at home and then I found about the Vanity CubeThey provide professional beauty service at the doorstep. Getting pampered in your comfort zone feels great. You don’t have to go out in this scorching heat and then wait there at the salon for your turn. You are safe from the pollution too!
I booked an appointment with the Vanity Cube according to my own time schedule. You can visit their site http://www.vanitycube.in/ and book same day beauty and make-up services at home.




The therapist reached on time with a big bag which had all the required equipments. She was very professional. I booked a package of HairSpa, Pedicure and full hand-full leg-underarms waxing. The service cost was of INR 2000. She did her little set-up and also placed a disposable sheet on the bed to keep it neat and clean. Hygiene is very important and it was good to see her taking care of this important factor.




We started with waxing and then she took out the electric hot water tub for the pedicure. The pedicure session was for 30 mints and it was very relaxing. Then I had the hair spa session in which she gave a really nice massage and as my hair is little long it took around 45 minutes. The entire service lasted for around 2 hours.


She even gave me hair care tips to avoid the dryness in this polluted environment. She even cleared the area after the service!
Getting pampered at home and not going out after the session felt so good and relaxing.
My overall experience was very good and I really loved my afternoon pampering session. I am looking forward to book an appointment with them again next month.
You can avail a 20% discount if you use ZEB20 at the time of checkout.
Follow them:
Twitter- https://twitter.com/VanityCube
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/vanitycube_india/

No comments:

Post a Comment