Thursday 11 June 2015

Sunday Dinner at The Central Park, Rourkela




ASK ME- Find Everything Here!
This Sunday I decided to take my family for a wonderful dinner at The Central Park restaurant to enjoy some good food. Good food and good conversation can always light up your mood.The restaurant is situated in the midst of the town. It was my first visit to this restaurant and I definitely was bowled over by their warm hospitality.It remains crowded on Sundays but luckily we got a table for us.


The restaurant manager ushered us to a private dining space. The seating space was very comfortable, The table was surrounded by L shaped sofa on one side and chairs on the other side.The lighting was perfect and made the ambience very friendly and warm.

I started my evening with Prawn Golden Fry. I love prawns and this is something I can never miss whenever I visit any restaurant.The Prawn Golden fry was served with sweet and sour sauce. One full plate comprised of 6 big tiger prawns, I found the quantity little less (or maybe I love prawns so much that I can never feel satisfied with the quantity). The taste was superb.


Prawn Golden Fry - Rs 425

Next we ordered was a a plate of Peri Peri Murgh Malai Tikka. This was a must try. It was made with African Peri Peri spices. It was hot and spicy and served with cheesy onion dip. I was not at all happy with the quantity and the size of the kebab pieces. 


Peri Peri Murgh Malai Tikka- Rs 275



After having our starters we ordered the mail course. Our dinner is always incomplete without any non veg dish. We went for Murgh Lababdar and Lazeez Paneer, both had thick gravy and were perfect to eat with Naans.

Before serving the dinner a beautiful boat shaped dish was brought to our table which was filled with onions, green chillies and mixed pickles.




Butter Naan
Butter Naan was not that soft but the taste was quite good. 
Lazeez paneer- Rs 225

The Lazeez Paneer was a total disappointment. Neither the presentation was good nor the taste. The paneer was not fresh. If the paneer is fresh and soft then any dish will taste good but if it is not then it becomes impossible for me to eat. It was a complete nay dish for me.



Murgh Lababdar - Rs 275

Murgh Lababdar had a thick gravy and everything was beautifully balanced. The only nay point of this dish was the presentation. The quantity was also perfect. The chicken pieces were succulent and tender. The gravy was perfect and complimented well with the butter naan.

I was completely full after eating this and needed some masala cold drink to feel light. We ordered aerated drinks for ourselves which ended our scrumptious and lavish meal. 


Masala Cold drink


I had a great time with my family.I hope you had one too. Thank you so much for giving your valuable time to this post. 
xoxo

Rating: 3.5/5


Location: 
Central Park
Bisra Road,
Rourkela- 769001

No comments:

Post a Comment