Friday 4 April 2014

NATURAL REMEDIES TO REMOVE SUN TAN!!!

It is getting very hot in my city and I hate stepping out in the sun :( My skin is very sensitive and it gets tanned easily because of exposure to sun. 
I avoid using too much of chemicals on my skin to remove the sun-tan. I go for natural remedies to treat my tanned skin. Today I will share with you the best natural  remedy to treat the sun tan step by step.

STEP 1:
Take 1 tbsp of gram-flour (BESAN) in a bowl.
 
STEP 2:

Add a tsp of turmeric powder (HALDI POWDER)  to it!


















STEP 3:
Now add 2 tsp of curd (DAHI) to it.
 STEP 4:

Make a smooth paste.


















STEP 5:

Apply the paste all over your face and neck.  Leave it for 15 minutes and rub slowly with wet hands and then wash it off. You will notice the change instantly :)

If you have very dry skin then you can use milk cream(MALAI) instead of curd.

NOTE:
Some people just apply packs on the face and avoid the neck which is not at all right. Your skintone of face and neck should be even.

BEAUTY LIES IN YOUR KITCHEN :) NATURAL REMEDIES ARE THE BEST TO CURE ANYTHING! 



No comments:

Post a Comment