Sunday 13 April 2014

Asus Zenfone 6: The Design that I always wanted!


If you are someone like me, who goes for the design thing first in any mobile, then you have made your entry into my brethren! Well, seeing the commonly found designs these days, I decided to go for something that looked more urbane and contemporary, while at the same time, being different from the league. And I settled down at Asus Zenfone 6. While the company has put its clear vision into creation of this phablet, it is highly commendable that the smartphone has been made very “usable.”


Asus

If there is one thing that you will surely be glad about Asus Zenfone 6, is its building quality. The front area of this entire phablet is enveloped in Gorilla Glass 3, which means that the glass doesn’t need any screen protection! I for once, thanked this company for bringing out a mobile that did not need those protectors. Asus has already made its little baby, scratch-resistant. It surprised me, as to how Asus actually managed to fit so much into Zenfone 6, given its amazing price band.

 The micro SD card slot that you see beneath the cover, is actually a surprise package, but everything about Zenfone 6 makes it very flexible and of course, its users very happy!  One can make a best deal by buying it from Flipkart. To see the working of the phone, click here to view.



No comments:

Post a Comment